Reservations less than 1 month.
- All reservations require a deposit of one night stays with a credit card to hold the reservation for cabins/RV site rental at the time of booking.
- In the event of a cancellation, a 48-hour notice given to us before check-in is required to receive your full refund of a one-night deposit (minus a $25 charge to cover merchant fees) if we are able to rent the Cabin/RV site at the time you requested.
- If we are not able to rent a Cabin/Rv site at the same time you reserved then a one-day rental fee will be charged to your credit card.
Please understand that we may not be able to rent to someone else given short notice of your cancellation.
For one month or more:
- A $250.00 deposit is required to hold your Cabin/RV site reservation for more than one month. If you cancel before one month of arrival your deposit will be refunded (minus the $25 charge to cover merchant fees) if we are able to rent the cabin at the time you reserved.
- If we are not able to rent the Cabin/RV site for the time you requested then the money will be non-refundable.
- Cancellations made 28 days before your arrival will not get a deposit refund. After guests, check-in payments are due beginning of each month.
We are committed to providing our guests with smoke-free accommodations, smoking is not permitted in cabins. Smoking or the smell of smoke inside the cabin will result in a $200.00 cleaning fee.
Check-in & out times:
Check-in is at 3:00 PM and Check-out is at 11:00 AM If you wish to stay past 11:00 AM please check with the office. $10.00 per hour per cabin will be charged to your credit card upon check-out.
Always disclose pets before check-in for cabins and RV campground. Only two of the cabins are pet-friendly. In the rest of the cabins, pets are not allowed. Management must know and approve of the pet when the reservation is taken.
*A non-refundable deposit of $25.00 per pet, per week, or partial week is required at check-in.
*A $100.00 damage deposit will be charged when you check into the cabin and refunded upon inspection after check out.
*Proof of vaccination of all pets must be presented at check-in. *Pets over 35 lbs must be in a crate on porches
*No pets over 35 lbs inside of cabins
*No barking dogs left alone in a cabin at any time
Henderson’s Fish Camp management has the right to not accept any pets on our property.
Wanting our guests to stay connected even during their escape, we offer Wireless Internet Services for campground and cabin guests. These services are included with your temporary visits at no additional charge.